- You provide holistic advice – from the identification of data-driven use cases to the conception of a marketing cloud infrastructure and its implementation, you actively support projects in various industries.
- You will become a MarTech expert – to be able to advise our customers on marketing automation, analytics and personalisation. The focus here is on the strategic alignment of technologies within the framework of marketing processes.
- You are a team player – and take responsibility for individual tasks in customer-related or internal projects.
- You help shape to our partnerships – and are an active part of our technology partnerships with Adobe, Google and Salesforce.
- You have a degree in one of the following subjects: economics, business administration, business informatics or a similar subject
- You have initial experience in dealing with marketing technologies or know what is behind them
- You are motivated to familiarise yourself with new technological topics and to continuously develop yourself
- You have very good conceptual and analytical skills
- You are a team player, have initiative and strong communication skills